ld bug with -Bsymbolic --noinhibit-exec (2.9.1.0.990418-1c)

Eric Ding ericding at applix.com
Fri Jun 18 08:49:49 EST 1999

Hi Franz,

Yes, it works!  At least, it links... :)  There is a strange matter of
it needing LD_RUN_PATH where it seems I didn't need this variable set on
other platforms (according to the ld info page, it should look in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH if LD_RUN_PATH isn't defined).

So now I can say that it links... but Applixware yet does not run.  More
when I discover more...

Eric