SCSI Help NEEDED!

ian geiser geiseri at msoe.edu
Wed Jun 16 08:09:22 EST 1999

I am having a problem on my power center 132.
I have the stock SCSI system in place but when ever i try to use
my CD-R or scanner the bugger locks up tight!.

Last night i finnally found out why.  For some reason when i access
the scanner or cdr ALL information on the SCSI bus stops.  I have seen
this before on the i86 side and this is because something on the bus
will not support SCSI disconnect/reconnect.

Dose anyone know how to get arround this and how to fix it?
Dose anyone know how to set these options.  I know how to do it on
an adaptec card but i have no clue how to do it in the 2.2.x kernels....

    -ian reinhart geiser