Lists outage

Dave Wolfe dwolfe at risc.sps.mot.com
Fri Jun 11 22:55:02 EST 1999

My apologies to the linuxppc-* subscribers. Seems there was a little
problem with a disk filling up on lists late yesterday (6/10/99) which
starved the mail system. Things are back up now and I'll be resending
what few messages were captured but not delivered to everyone. If some
of these messages are duplicates for you, I apologize for that too.

--
 Dave Wolfe