fadsrom

Claude Robitaille root at videotron.ca
Sun Jul 25 06:41:47 EST 1999

Dan,

Ok, I'll work on it; part time... so it may take a little
while..

Where is start.S? I searched on my whole system (thinking
it is a generic source, which probably does not make sense
but just in case). Anyway, I did not find it, all I found
is start.c in coffboot and chrpboot.

for bintos19.c; I downloaded from the same place as you. I just
did it again, gunzipped and did tar tf on it; no bintos19.c
or start.S. There is 19 files, is this ok? Do you untar in
an existing directory on your system where does files already
exists?

Claude