sl82c105.c cleanup

Benjamin Herrenschmidt bh40 at calva.net
Sat Jul 24 02:18:31 EST 1999

Hi !

I'm working on an ARM-based board using the 553 winbond chipset. I'm
using some netwinder-specific patches to the file sl82c105.c that I'm
fixing for correct handling of both channels. Those patches add a tune
function for pio mode > 0.

I've seen some ppc and MBX specific code there too, so if you are
actually working on this file or have patches for this, please tell me so
we can sync. I'd like also to know what's the purpose of the current code.

--
           Perso. e-mail: <mailto:bh40 at calva.net>
           Work   e-mail: <mailto:benh at mipsys.com>