Sharp LCD Panel

Ziolko Ryan-crz074 Ryan.Ziolko at motorola.com
Thu Jul 22 06:25:52 EST 1999

Hello All-

I have a Sharp LM64K837 24cm [9.4"] Transflective type, B/W STN-LCD
Module[VGA Format] panel.  Since it is VGA can I just hook it straight up to
a video card?  If I can, what refresh rates would I use and such.  If you
can't help me, do you know anyone that might be able to point me in the
right direction?  I want to use it for my LinuxPPC box... to run in
console... (and hopefully X).  I have seen LCDproc, but it doesn't have
quite what I need yet.

http://www.sharpsma.com/datasheets/displays/cstn/lm64k837.pdf

Ryan Ziolko
Secure Design Center, Motorola Inc.