Linuxconf

charlie buckheit buckheit at olg.com
Wed Jul 21 12:25:48 EST 1999

Hi,

I've got a linuxconf question. Upon bootup, linuxconf "hangs" for about ten
seconds or so before giving me the login prompt (machine set to boot to init
3). I've examined the log files to find that linuxconf is writing what looks
to be garbage to the log. Everything appears to work ok...I'm just wondering
what I'm in for when it doesn't and I can't explain it... Can someone point
me in a direction to start looking for the problem? Thanks.

VR, Charlie