[Q] Any changes of PS/2 mouse on 2.2 kernel ?

Kazunori Aoshima aoshimak at mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp
Tue Jul 20 19:27:37 EST 1999

Hi.

I set X on PowerStack, but PS/2 mouse hungs all systems.
After moves (about 100 dots) pointer, all of the system is halted,
not reboot.
Kernel 2.1.125 works PS/2 better than 2.2.x.

When changes PS/2 code on kernels?
Or, this trouble is based on some libraly change?

P.S. I heard that serial mouse will do when use X on R5.

Best regards.
Kaz Aoshima = PReP station
Material deveropment, Faculty of engineering,
Tohoku University, Japan
E-mail:aoshimak at mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp
#I am appreciate if you could tell me suggestions
 for my bad English expressions.