motorola ppc reference design

Dave Weis djweis at plconline.com
Fri Jul 16 23:50:17 EST 1999

there is some pretty cool hardware info at

http://www.mot.com/SPS/PowerPC/wincept/indexnav.html

the html is pretty borken so you have to scroll way down, but it's a
embedded/terminal version of a ppc machine that you can build for $110US
in 10K quantities. might be interesting for someone.

dave

--
David Weis                | 10520 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50322
djweis at plconline.com      | Voice 515-278-0133 Ext 231

When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the Sixth Amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the Second Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the First Amendment and I can't say anything.