performa 6214 support?

Dave Weis djweis at plconline.com
Fri Jul 16 02:12:07 EST 1999

has anyone been working on getting machines like the above working with
linuxppc? i looked thru the compatibility lists and it was mentioned as
non-supported. i think mklinux would be closer but i remember seeing
something about trying to merge them.
also, the 7011-250 rs/6000 i was using here was sold so if anyone knows
where i can get one really cheap, please let me know. a bare machine is
fine.

thanks

djweis

--
David Weis                | 10520 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50322
djweis at plconline.com      | Voice 515-278-0133 Ext 231

When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the Sixth Amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the Second Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the First Amendment and I can't say anything.