ADD INFO: X_FBDev for PReP

Kazunori Aoshima aoshimak at mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp
Thu Jul 15 03:32:33 EST 1999

Hi.
I would add information for my past mail.

Setup is complete by using RETURN key.
And, Runs KDE properly.

BUT!!,
Mouse moves a little, system is freezed in every try.

Another person who tries to runs Xbh said about the same freeze.
Are there any relationship between mouse and X?
Or, manual patch is the reason for trouble?

Best regards.
Kaz Aoshima = PReP station
Material deveropment, Faculty of engineering,
Tohoku University, Japan
E-mail:aoshimak at mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp
#I am appreciate if you could tell me suggestions
 for my bad English expressions.