Netbooting Linux on an iMac

puetzk6715 at uni.edu puetzk6715 at uni.edu
Tue Jul 13 06:23:43 EST 1999

If you do get some kernels that OF accepts, please tell the rest of the
world how! I don't wanna have to you MacOS just to load Linux on my next
machine (fake toddler tantrum)...

I would be about ready to go Linux-only if it weren't for that
uncertainty. I can OF-boot my current beige G3, but... doesn't look
hopeful. Net box may have to be something else... darn, mac-on-linux
with VPC has such I high cool hack value (if I could figure out why VPC
thinks I've mis-installed it).