Gnome Panel

Derek Moeller moeller at networksplus.net
Sun Jul 4 14:11:45 EST 1999

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Rich Dedeyan wrote:

>   I accidently added an application to the Gnome Panel and Add Applet
> submenu.  I can't figure out how to get this off.  I am fairly new to
> Gnome, since I was using KDE in LinuxPPC 4.

	linuxppc-dev is a developers mailing list, please use it for
developing purposes. You may want to check our linuxppc-user for a
question such as this, however, you would find best results should you
read the GNOME manuals and documentation to discover the solution to this
problem. Generally with issues such as this, like how
hardware-platform-independant software works, you'll find much better
information from the people who actually made it.

<http://www.gnome.org> will contain pertinent information.

Thank you,

Derek Moeller <moeller at networksplus.net>