glibc 2.1?

Keith Clayton kclayton at jps.net
Wed Jan 27 10:55:07 EST 1999

My understanding is that one of the holdups for r5 is glibc2.1  Anyone
privy to glibc2 development?  I've been putting on hold any non-critical
upgrades/compilations b/c I'd like to link against glibc2 and not have
to visit the whole libc5, glibc2, fix0961212 adventure.  I haven't seen
anything  mentioned on the lists but I've seen a glibc2.0.1xx rpm on
ftp.linuxppc.org.

TIA,
Keith Clayton
kclayton at jps.net