bootloader changes

Cort Dougan cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu
Sat Jan 23 10:46:22 EST 1999

Can I get a copy of everyones patches to the bootloader code?  With Dans
most recent additions and the things I want to do with arch/ppc/boot (add
yellowknife) the break seems to be necessary.  I'm most interested in the
preploader from Gabriel and what people have done with that.

I'd like to see what people have done so we can get an arch/ppc/boot
(prep and yellowknife) and arch/ppc/mbxboot (for the MBX, RPX and other
embedded boards).