de4x5 vs. tulip on PPC

David S. Miller davem at dm.cobaltmicro.com
Thu Jan 21 18:58:04 EST 1999

   Date: 	Wed, 20 Jan 1999 22:28:13 +0100 (CET)
   From: Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven at cs.kuleuven.ac.be>

   On my machine, de4x5.c works, while tulip.c doesn't.

   Machine is a CHRP/PPC box, Ethernet is 21041 based D-Link DE-530CT.

   So at least the Ethernet HW address is in the wrong endiannes for tulip.c.

   Are there people who can use tulip.c on a big endian machine?

Nope, I gave up a long time ago using anything other than de4x5.c on
sparc machines.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem at dm.cobaltmicro.com