3-button mouse

Brent H Mundy bmundy at indiana.edu
Wed Jan 20 14:53:25 EST 1999

I have looked on the F-o-M for a supplier of 3-button mice.  All I could
find were entries for installing/trouble shooting.  Can anyone suggest a
3-button mouse (ADB).  I am looking to spend ~$30.  All I can find is
either 2-button mice, expensive 3-button mice, or 3-button USB mice.
Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Brent