getting VGER sources - 2.2.0-pre7 PReP success

Aaron Burt (Volt Computer) a-aburt at microsoft.com
Sat Jan 16 18:15:35 EST 1999

> From: Cort Dougan [mailto:cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu]

> I put a tarball up at
> ftp://linuxppc.cs.nmt.edu/pub/linuxppc/kernel-sources/
> of the vger source.  I'll try to keep it up-to-date until anon-cvs for
> vger returns.

Thanks!  After a couple false starts, it's running my PowerStack jim-dandy.
The Tulip driver doesn't work, but the generic DEC driver works fine.  DHCP
and everything.

Sound is compiled as a module, I'm just trying to get it working now.

My Powerstack had a habit of freezing up.  I think it was the network
trashing the keyboard controller.  This seems to work better so far.