PHY driver for 860T

RTHEANDE rtheande at dscc.dk
Tue Jan 12 22:59:35 EST 1999

     Hi there,

     I'm building a board with an MPC860T that's supposed to run LinuxPPC.
     I read somewhere on this list that a board with the MPC860T exists
     (the MBX board?). This board should have a 100baseTX PHY chip from
     Level One. If the above information is correct, could someone please
     take a look and tell me which chip they use.

     And something else: it doesn't look like Motorola has any diagrams on
     the web. Does diagrams come with the boards? Are they available
     anywhere else?

     TIA,

     Robin.