GNOME Linux/PPC RPMS

Dan Burcaw dburcaw at terraplex.com
Mon Jan 4 09:49:21 EST 1999

Hey everyone,

I have the 0.99.{0,1} RPMS built for Linux/PPC.
They are available at ftp://linuxppc.cs.nmt.edu/pub/linuxppc/gnome/ppc/

This is the main distribution site for GNOME RPMS for the Linux/PPC
platform.

If there are any Linux/PPC specific bugs that you find while using GNOME,
please let me know.

Please note, these RPMS are linked against glibc 2.0.108 and
gtk+ 1.1.11, but if someone would like to build the latest GNOME stuff for
an older version of glibc, please let me know and we'll get the RPMS up on
the site.

Dan

Terra Firma Design & Terra Soft Solutions

 voice   (970) 416-9821 in Fort Collins
 email   dburcaw at terraplex.com
 website http://www.terraplex.com/