Keyboard repeat problem

Sean Harding sharding at gutenberg.uoregon.edu
Sun Jan 3 08:51:45 EST 1999

There's some strangeness in the adb code in the 2.2-pre2 kernel. My
roommate reports seeing it in the newer vger kernels also. Every so often
(I only get it a couple of times a day), when I type a letter, it will
show up three times or so. I haven't been able to reliably duplicate it,
but it has happened enough times that I'm sure it's not something I'm
imagining. It doesn't appear to be related to the regular key-repeat
function (the dleay for that is pretty long, and I'm not holding they keys
down for any length of time at all).

Any ideas?

sean

--