2.2-pre2 kernel posted

Cort Dougan cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu
Fri Jan 1 08:55:15 EST 1999

Where did this kernel come from?  Can you use the code in VGER moved into
the pre 2.2.0 tree instead?  It'll build there now.  That way we can get
coherent bug reports.

}We've put a new 2.2 development kernel up on ftp.linuxppc.org.  It
}should run on any machine.
}
}ftp://ftp.linuxppc.org/linuxppc/linuxppc-pre-R5/RedHat.installer/vmlinux-2.2.0-pre2