fixes in glibc ??

/* Vinai */ vroopcha at post.its.mcw.edu
Sat Feb 27 17:52:58 EST 1999

Folks,

I remember a few days ago, there was talk about the latest version of
glibc being pulled from R5.  We use an in-house software package that
has a plug-in architecture. With the bug in "dlopen", the plug-ins are
not accessible ...

Can anyone say whether the R5 version of glibc will have this fix ??

thanx

vinai