Interrupt routing in prep_pci.c

VALETTE Eric valette at crf.canon.fr
Fri Feb 26 19:53:35 EST 1999

>>>>> "Cort" == Cort Dougan <cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu> writes:

Cort> I disagree with that quite a bit.  I don't believe that we can allow the
Cort> "support in this version, not in the next, now in the next..." type of
Cort> flip-flop.

This is not really a flip flop if it is clearly announced! Once you have something
that work on your hardware, you can wait until it works again. Or decide
to make the patch yourself. I for example have done the work on 2.1.131 and
then waited for 2.2.1

Anyway, thanks for your mail about merging bootloaders. I personnaly
agree on most part.

Note that, we may also need to fix the early kernel setup...

-- eric