IBM providing Linux for RS6000

Rick Ewing rick at ewing.org
Fri Feb 19 13:19:57 EST 1999

Published reports already say that IBM has been talking to the LinuxPPC guys
for a little while and will likely use their product for a demo an upcoming
trade show.  For IBM, if these guys are producing a good port, why reinvent
the wheel on an OS with little revenue potential? (In IBM's terms of dollars)

Rick Ewing