Interrupt routing in prep_pci.c

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at drgw.net
Sun Feb 14 16:42:27 EST 1999

You may also find my patches for MTX SMP support usefull. It contains most
of the stuff in Geert's patches, with the addition that most all of the
architecture-dependent functions have been redone to be dispatched by a
structure of function pointers. (Thanks to Corey Minyard) This gets rid of
a great number of case statements, and what could be the framework for a
good cleaning up of the arch/ppc/kernel directory. I suspect it might make
porting to a yellowknife like board easier. If the yellowknife board
supports SMP and has an OpenPIC, my SMP patches might work also ;)

They can be found at:

	ftp://linuxppc.cs.nmt.edu/pub/linuxppc/patches/mtx-smp/
	ftp://ftp.microux.com/pub/linux/

(The latest is agains 2.2.0-pre9.. I need to update it ;)