v2.2.1 and serial fixes

Brian C Burke bcburke at socrates.berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 7 08:55:15 EST 1999

Over the last few weeks I seen reference to BenH fixing some serial driver
bugs that may be involved in ppp hangs. I grapped the 2.2.1 kernel in hopes
that these fixes were incorporated. Unfortunatelly ppp connections are
still problematic, though I'm seeing no other problems. The lack of
reliable net connections is all that keeps me from fully moving to
linuxppc.  Were the serial fixes incorporated in 2.2 or do I need to get
the latest sources?

Brian