vger-now on LongTrail

Geert Uytterhoeven geert at linux-m68k.org
Fri Dec 24 08:18:01 EST 1999

	Hi Guys,

Now vger is again up-to-date, I gave it a try. Unfortunately the MESH driver
seems to be broken after the SCSI subsystem changes. The last line it dumps is

    mesh: target 5 synchronous at 10.0 MB/s

and then nothing, except cursor flashing, so interrupts are still alive.
If I set the sync target mask to 0, I don't even get that message.

I'll check in a few small changes at vger soon (haven't heard from Larry about
the bk license :-(

Note that my current kernel is 2.3.22. I got it working since yesterday, after
fixing a stupid Sym53c8xx bug (fix showed up in vger thanks to the SPARC guys).

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
Geert Uytterhoeven -- Linux/{m68k~Amiga,PPC~CHRP} -- geert at linux-m68k.org

							    -- Linus Torvalds