ProDOS inquiry

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 07:13:44 EST 1999

--- Dan Foster <dsf at frontiernet.net> wrote:

> I'm mulling over writing fs support for Linux for
> ProDOS filesystems,
> would make it *so* much easier to fully support some
> emulator-related
> things (ie KEGS).

	Yay!  I've re-read your article a ton of times over
the last many days, trying to think of an answer.  I
would check out the emulators.  The guys from Bernie
][ The Rescue are some of the heaviest Apple // freaks
out there.  Check them out on
http://www.emulation.net.
	What are you doing with Apple // anyway?
	Good luck!

p.s. the first thing I installed on my powerbook was
Bernie and Wolfenstein 3D   :-o

=====
"Don't expect your own messiah; this neverworld which you desire is
only in your mind." -- http://www.dreamtheater.net/songb4.htm#IV5