Bug in X 3.3.5

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Thu Dec 16 17:53:20 EST 1999

On  15 Dec, this message from Eric Dorland echoed through cyberspace:

> I've noticed a problem for a while in X. When I've got a lot of disk i/o
> going on, and then move the mouse, sometimes false mouse button 3 down
> events are sent to the server. I don't really understand why this is
> happening, but it only happens with a lot of disk i/o.

I guess this has something to do with the ADB driver not getting enough
processor time to do its job. I've never seen it on my setup, though
(7600 with R4 and Xpmac-mga, official kernel 2.2.13)..

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan at cpu.lu            |