Debugging with thread(s)

Claude Robitaille crobitaille at videotron.ca
Wed Dec 8 11:59:53 EST 1999

Hi,

I could not find Lu's directory on VA's ftp site. However, I found 4.18-10
on rufus. The change log says that gdb is now thread safe.

I donwloaded the SRPMS but it contains 3 ...tar.bz2 files. I do not know
what compression format is bz2. I tried gunzip and unzip but it did not
worked. Anybody knows what format it is?

Claude

PS Once I have compiled it, what is the best way to propagate this new
version? And how?