BootX enhancement request

brad allison jackal at aol.net
Mon Aug 23 03:45:27 EST 1999

I'm not sure how hard/not hard this would be to do, but right now in order
to change resolutions I have to boot into MacOS, set my resolution, launch
BootX, boot into init 3, run Xautoconfig, boot into init 5.

That's a lot of work to just change the resolution for X.

It would be nice if you could set the resolution and color from BootX on
boot up.

If there's a easier way to change pixel depth and resolution from inside X
please let me know....

-b

--
AOL SAPI 		                        703.265.0908     AIM:jackal242
http://jackal.fudge.org        `I was never more certain of how far away I was