[Q] Bootup PReP installer ?

Kazunori Aoshima aoshimak at mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp
Thu Aug 5 08:21:32 EST 1999

Hi.

I am making new kernel with installer for PReP.
Thanks for new kernels of Motorola.

I put "ramdisk.image.gz" on linux/arch/ppc/boot
And I made zImage.initrd.
Compileation is succeeded, but it cannot boot installer
but HDD kernel.

I would like to know how to boot up installer.
I need to add some options like "initrd=" or something?

Best regards.
Kaz Aoshima = PReP station
Material deveropment, Faculty of engineering,
Tohoku University, Japan
E-mail:aoshimak at mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp
#I am appreciate if you could tell me suggestions
 for my bad English expressions.