Can I use usb mouse with Xpmac server?

Kevin B. Hendricks kbhend at business.wm.edu
Wed Aug 4 01:25:06 EST 1999

Hi,

I want to use the Xpmac server on my B+W G3 running Paul's 2.2.10 kernel.

I can startx fine with Xpmac and it sees the usb keyboard fine, but I can't
make it see or use the usbmouse.

I tried symbolically linking usbmouse to mouse in /dev to no avail.

I did try borrowing an adb mouse and plugging it into the adb port on the
B+W and it works fine (usb keyboard with adb mouse).

Any tricks here?  Can I somehow change the /dev/ mouse entries and get
Xpmac server to work.

Thanks,

Kevin