LinuxPPC on FADS

Helmut Buchsbaum helmut.buchsbaum at siemens.at
Mon Apr 19 20:06:07 EST 1999

Hello Magnus!

Magnus Damm wrote:

> That has been one of my problems since october... =)
>
> Now is linux running with root on ATA-Flash!

This what I'd like to do, too! But what about the 823-PCMCIA controller
support?
What's your configuration?
I once spent some hours to adapt Dan's FADSROM for the 860 to my 823,
but unfortunately I didn't succeed due to problems talking to the PCMCIA
hardware!

> Question:
>
> Where can I find information about linux memory management?

Try http://humbolt.geo.uu.nl/Linux-MM/ for a start!

* Helmut Buchsbaum               * Siemens AG Austria   *
* Tel:   ++43-1-1707-36686       * EZE PN 5             *
* Fax:   ++43-1-1707-55169       * Erdberger Laende 26  *
*                                * A-1030 Vienna/Europe *