Mac OS X Server Filesystem Format

David A. Gatwood marsmail at globegate.utm.edu
Thu Apr 8 10:23:59 EST 1999

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, satadru pramanik wrote:

> Of course, Apple also calls it UFS for their filesystem.
> I tried all the ufs mount options, to no avail.   Do they use multiple
> sessions on the cd?   Perhaps somebody could elucidate as to how one
> goes about mounting a multisession cd properly.

It's not on a _partition_ on the CD, by any chance, is it?  Does pdisk
show a partition map?  If so, it could be a bit of a pain....  We run into
trouble with that under MkLinux a lot when people misburn the hybrid CD as
ISO-9660 in a mac-style partition....  Dunno, just a thought.  :-)

Later,
David

David A. Gatwood                         Visit globegate's internet
dgatwood at globegate.utm.edu                  talker, Deep Space 36
http://globegate.utm.edu                telnet globegate.utm.edu:9624