Yesterday vger and ioremap (fwd)

nathan ingersoll ningerso at d.umn.edu
Thu Apr 1 00:49:14 EST 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
On Tue, Mar 30, 1999, Nathan Ingersoll <ningerso at d.umn.edu> wrote:

>I've noticed the ethernet part too. I've been working with the writer of the
>epic100 driver to get it working for PPC, but I haven't been able to test his
>changes since upgrading. I get a total lock up whenever I try to bring up the
>interface. It's not IP because I've been able to connect using PPP.

Cort just fixed the ioremap problem, I'll try again a kernel later today
or tomorrow, in the meantime, you may want to post the above message to
the dev mailing lists too so that other people know that it's not an
isolated problem (but I beleive we are not alone with that bug ;-)

--
           E-Mail: <mailto:bh40 at calva.net>
BenH.      Web   : <http://calvaweb.calvacom.fr/bh40/>