Blender stuff...

Jens Ch. Restemeier jenschrr at post.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Dec 31 21:27:46 EST 1998

Hi !

I just received this from Ton Roosendaal:

------------------Blender News 30.12.1998--------------------------

- Blender for Sun Solaris
The first (beta) version is available at the download section of
the Blender site. This release is Mesa only. A native Sun OpenGL
version is under development.
Many thanks to Jason Herring who kindly donated a Sun SparcStation.

- Linux Alpha Blender...
Porting Blender to Alpha is almost finished. Currently testing is
in progress. Expect a release within a few weeks.
I want to thank Kiernan Holland for the machine and Richard Hartensveld
for assembling and installing.

...SNIP...

No Linux PPC Blender, yet ...

Jens