MPX860 : MBX_IMAP_ADDR undefined

kd at flaga.is kd at flaga.is
Thu Dec 17 05:49:50 EST 1998

Hello,

I am in the process of getting Linux to boot on Motorolla Evaluation board
for th 821 processor. But first I need
to compile the kernel. Unfortunately this fails on arch/ppc/kernel/irq.c
because of  MBX_IMAP_ADDR undefined
symbol error. I have done
find . -name "*.[ch]" -print -exec grep MBX_IMAP_ADDR \{\} \;
which reveals no definition of MBX_IMAP_ADDR symbol. It is only used in
several files.

I could not find patch that adds this symbol, so I wanted to ask if sombody
knows where to find a patch?

The kernel source i am trying to build is vanilla 2.1.131.

Thank you,

K.D.