power center pro framebuffer not working

Ezekiel dwheeler at eris.cs.umb.edu
Wed Dec 16 10:17:38 EST 1998

accel X does not work with the onboard ATI RAGE II graphics on the power
center pro 210. my configuration is such: kernel: 2.1.130, fb0 is
configured as  mknod fb0 c 29 0(i think thats it, I basically took  the set
up out of the fb readme that came with 2.1.130)I have the  appropriate
stuff compiled into the kernel. I will gladly provide a dmesg or .config if
wanted.  4mb video, also an XclaimVR card with 4 mb ram on it in the 2nd
pci slot (not in use, due to lack of monitor). If anyone has any info on
this I'd appreciate getting the low-down on it, otherwise, I suppose this
is a bug report on either 2.1.130  or XF68_FBDev 121098

-zk

Donn Ezekiel Wheeler
dwheeler at eris.cs.umb.edu
dwheeler at mars.cs.umb.edu