Kernel 2.1.131

Donn Ezekiel Wheeler dwheeler at cs.umb.edu
Fri Dec 11 10:24:55 EST 1998

yeah, I experienced problems with 2.1.131 also. with mine, I compiled
everything dep clean, vmlinux and then set it up, when I rebooted it would
get to where it checks the partitions, and for some reasons decides taht
my root partition is not ext2 (however, this works perfectly fine in
2.1.24) then it drops me into single user mode, and all it can mount is my
root partition (which it didnt think was good, go figure) maybe the
devices have new and different names or the partition naming scheme is
different. god knows,

-zk

Donn Ezekiel Wheeler
dwheeler at eris.cs.umb.edu