Incomplete (potentially broken) Raven Chipset support for PREP machines.

Cort Dougan cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu
Wed Dec 9 04:53:31 EST 1998

We'd then have to have one of those per board type.  That would be pretty
much what we have now.  Perhaps I don't follow you.

}Why dont you have a table with two entries : one being the device func (device + function
}byte) and the other the desired interrupt or directly (dev, func, intr)

I'm happy to take a look at any patches you have for that section of code.
I don't have one of your machines so can't test for it.  The pci/irq code
is a place where I was thinking we need a good cleanup in 2.2.