XF68_FBDev under MkLinux?

Elgin Lee ehl at funghi.com
Tue Dec 8 05:22:46 EST 1998

Geert--

Perhaps I misunderstand.  What ioctls are you proposing to use?
MkLinux (Linux and Mach sides combined) supports ioctls like
VC_GETMODE, VC_SETMODE, VC_INQMODE, VC_SETCMAP, and VC_GETCMAP.
However, I believe that the Mach drivers will currently only allow you
to use the one video mode (width, height, depth, etc.) in effect from
the MacOS side.  That one mode should be revealed by the video ioctls.

Would that restriction cause a problem?

--Elgin