New XF68_FBDev

Sven LUTHER luther at maxime.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Dec 7 22:05:36 EST 1998

On Mon, Dec 07, 1998 at 09:37:23AM +0100, VALETTE Eric wrote:

> Sven> it is ok with you if i do some debian packages of your servers ? Or do you
> Sven> prefer to do that yourself ?
>
> I would love to install debian packages (provided they are for 2.1) instead of
> RH4. Do you have any ftp address where I can download stuffs...

you can get all of debian/ppc from :
ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-powerpc

except the X stuff (there was some problem, the ppc maintainer is waiting for
		X3.3.3, who is still not debianized ... but it should come soon).

the X stuff can be downloaded from :

http://master.debian.org/~dan

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER