LinuxPPC and BTTV : new things

Lucas Vergnettes lucas at promac.org
Tue May 2 05:12:00 EST 1995

Hi!

I'm not a developper, but I would like you to note that the maintainer of bttv
(driver for TV cards), has integrated PPC changes.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to debug his code which actually doesn't compiles for
apparently ridiculous reasons.

That would be nice from one of you to help him.

Email of the developper : rjkm at thp.Uni-Koeln.DE

Thanks
Lucas

Lucas Vergnettes  -- Osteopathy Student --  mailto:lucas at promac.org
LinuxPPC, Ostéopathie et astuces telnet sur http://lucas.promac.org