Profitable Business Proposal

Mrs. Madelein Briggs info at bestimien.com
Fri Jan 20 14:52:56 AEDT 2023

    Greetings  linux-erofs !

    I am Madeleine Briggs, Research Assistant at one of the
leading UK Pharmaceutical Companies. I have a business proposal
for you which is worth a substantial amount and will save lives
too.

    I would be glad to receive your acknowledgement of this email
so I can furnish you more with details of my proposal for your
consideration.

    Please give me the opportunity to explain to you in detail
what the business is all about by replying back to me. Note: You
have the right to quit by the end of my detailed explanation if
only you don't feel like moving forward with me. But Trust me,
you won't regret it.

    Best Regards,
    Mrs. Madelein Briggs