We Are Your Best China Sourcing Agent, Will Do Verify the factory,Sample Collection, Negotiation, Dropshipping, Shipping, After-Sales Follow-up, Search, Etc.

Lee lee at x.wise-sourcing.com
Thu Feb 16 11:57:25 AEDT 2023

Hello
Your Best China Sourcing Agent, Will Do Verify the factory,Sample
Collection, Negotiation Dropshipping Shipping After-Sales Follow-up,
Search Etc.
Instead of your company adjusting to the needs of a buying agent, I
will comply with
your demands so everything you want comes to fruition.
Tired of a middle-men charging your higher prices?
Lower effectively communication with factory or salesman?
Delay the factory delivery time one time and one time?
Manufacture can't accept your Mini order?
Why I am a professional China sourcing agent?
➤Just tell us what exactly you want, we can give you a satisfied
result or plan !
*If you’re interest*
Lee
Skype:+86 15919103357
WhatsApp:+86 15919103357
WeChat:15919103357
email: lee at wise-sourcing.com
website: www.wise-sourcing.com
If you no longer wish to receive this email: Unsubscribe
[http://mail1.wise-sourcing.com/index.php/campaigns/nr606onz8p89d/track-url/lh0165ebpm33e/4289c24cf70adfc8328f95bbbc229dd8eb7bf204]