improve pagecache PSI annotations v2

Christoph Hellwig hch at lst.de
Tue Sep 20 01:45:33 AEST 2022

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 03:01:38PM +0200, David Sterba wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 10:41:55AM +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> >
> >  - spell a comment in the weird way preferred by btrfs maintainers
>
> What? A comment is a standalone sentence or a full paragraph, so it's
> formatted as such. I hope it's not weird to expect literacy either in
> the language of comments or the programming language. The same style can
> be found in many other kernel parts so please stop the nags at btrfs.

That is not what most of the kernel seems to think.  The usual style is
to have multi-line comments start with a capitalized word and end with a
dot and thus form one or more complete sentences, but single line
comments most of the time do not form complete sentences and thus
do not start with a capitalized word and do not end with a dot.