Question about mkfs.erofs and reproducible builds

Gao Xiang hsiangkao at linux.alibaba.com
Thu Oct 28 01:04:18 AEDT 2021

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 04:40:28PM +0300, Todor Ivanov wrote:
>    Hi, Gao,
>
>    Indeed c_version:[1.3-g9fe440d0], seems to fix the problem :) Thank you
> very much for the prompt and accurate feedback! Do you think we can use the
> dev branch for our images or is it better until it is merged into master?
> What do you think?

Many thanks for your feedback too in time! ;)
I'm fine to fast-forward the main branch without bumping up the version
(since other folks also needed that as well...)

But I'd like to postpone new erofs-utils v1.4 for a while since I'm
waiting for merging some other on-going features too~

Thanks,
Gao Xiang