erofs -next tree inclusion request

Gao Xiang hsiangkao at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 01:11:16 AEST 2019

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 03:50:27PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:37:22PM +0800, Gao Xiang wrote:
>
> > The fixes only -fixes branch is
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/xiang/erofs.git fixes
>
> > Thanks for taking time on this stuff...
>
> OK, thanks - I've added that for tomorrow and I'll try to remember to
> add it onto the end of today's build too.  Like I said before you might
> need to remind Stephen about the trees when he gets back on the 30th but
> hopefully he'll see these mails.

Thanks, I will keep eyes on -next branch and remind him when it's really
necessary.

> Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next.  As
> you may know, this is not a judgement of your code.  The purpose of
> linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
> conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window.
>
> You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
> been:
>      * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
>         Signed-off-by,
>      * posted to the relevant mailing list,
>      * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
>      * successfully unit tested, and
>      * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Yes, I understand these rules (by keeping up with several previous rounds)
and thanks for your reminder again.

> Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
> to fetch).  It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

I will give a try after these commits are all solid and pull request with
my PGP key then... Thank you...

Thanks,
Gao Xiang